Hiring landscape maintenance and landscape construction positions!
What We Offer:
- Health and Vision insurance 100% paid by the company year-round with options for dental.
- A matched retirement program.
- Above industry average wages.
- Paid holidays.
- Two weeks paid vacation.
- 1.5x overtime pay. (Pay is dependent on experience and skill level.)
- Pay increase for CDL license
- Monday-Friday schedule.
- Opportunity for advancement.
- A close knit work environment.
- Over 19 years in the landscape industry.
- A valid drivers license.
- Someone who like the outdoors.
- Someone who is willing to learn.
Landscape Maintenance Tasks:
- Every day is different but common tasks include mowing, pruning, bed clean up, fertilizations, edging, and string trimming.
- Operating small equipment such as zero turn mowers, hedge trimmers, string trimmers, and leaf blowers.
Landscape Construction Tasks:
- Helping build outdoor spaces but installing patios, plantings, walls, decks, pergolas, water features and more.